SIZE AND WEIGHT
*Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
With Card: 816 hours (no data state)
*The endurance data comes from the FOSSiBOT laboratory
Optical dimension: 1/2 Inch 6P
Wide angle: 76.9℃±3℃
Optical dimension: 1/3.1 Inch 5P
Wide angle: 76.3℃
Function: Video/Picture/Face ID
Highest support 1080P@30fps video shooting
*This device has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be water, dust, and shock resistant in specific situations.
Compass、Gradienter、 SoundMeter、 Pic Hanging、Magnifier. Protractor、Plumb Bob、Warning、Height Measure
NETWORKS & CONNECTIVITY
Nano SIM+Nano SIM OR Nano SIM+TF
Supports protocols:2.4G 802.11b/g/n. 5G 802.11a/n
Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display
*Please Confrim Your SIM Bands Compatibility Before Purchasing!
Supported network bands
Cellular: 4G/3G/2G（Not compatible with AT&T or Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint
4G: FDD-LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B/66TDD-LTE: B34/38/39/40/41
3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8
2G: GSM: B2/3/5/8
NAVIGATION & POSITIONING
G-Sensor,Geomagnetism,Compass sensor, Gyroscope
Ambient Light Sensor
(Third Party APP Needed:WMV Audio MP3.AAC.WAV.FLAC.OGG (Third Party APP Needed:WMA.AMR) RMVB.AVIMOV.ASF.RM.FLV)
MP3.AAC.WAV.FLAC.OGG (Third Party APP Needed:WMA.AMR)
English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Italian, German French. Russian, Arabic, Malay, Thai, Greek, Ukrainian, Croatian, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.(lt has updated 48languages)
1x SIM Card Pin
1x Type-C Cable
1x Quick Guide
1x User Manual
1x Battery Warning
1x Warranty Card
1. Available storage and RAM are ess than the tota memory due to the storage of the operating svstem and software pre-installed in thedevice. FOSSiBOT DT1 supports expansion SD card.
2. Charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
3. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
4. The camera software functions are subject to actual presence, some functions and names may vary depending on the software version.
5. FOSSiBOT DT1 is shockproof, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of lP68under IEC standard 60529 (maximum denth of 15 meters up to 30 minutes). Charoer and accessories are not water-resistant- Shockoroofwater and dust resistance are not permanent and might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charoe a wet FOSSiBOTDTT .Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
6. The support for 4C depends on the local carriers' network: when using two 4C SIM cards,only one of them supports 4C network standbv.which can be selected at Network Settings.
7. Dual 4C SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions
8. Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE
9. Download speed data are theoretical values under laboratory test, data sources: MediaTek.
10. Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier,it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network
11. Supported by Coogle Pay, you should download Coogle Pay to use it. Coogle Pay available countries and regions please refer tohttps://pay.google.com/about
12. The standard charger is EU/US type, if you need other chargers please purchase them separately.
13. Unless otherwise indicated on the FOSSiBO DTl product page, all data come from FOSSiBOT Laboratories, product design specifica'tions, and supplier data. The testing cata may vary slightly between diferent test versions and testing environments. Al figures shown onthe product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
.The Android@ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Google.
.The Bluetooth@ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIC, Inc.
.USB-Type CTM and USB-CTM are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.